Answers to frequently asked questions.
What gems should I have on my armour?
The majority of damage in the open world is Physical, making Cut Pristine Onyxes the ideal choice. If you’re doing chest runs then use Pristine Pearls.
It depends on the mutation, but we recommend using 8x of the below gems with an elemental protection amulet.
– Void (Eternal): Cut Pristine Amethyst
– Fire (Hellfire): Cut Pristine Ruby
– Eternal (Nature): Cut Pristine Amber
– Icebound (Ice): Cut Pristine Aquamarine
- If you aren’t above 50% resistance from your gems (7x gems + protection perk), your ideal gem combination depends on the amount of fortify you’re applying, see here for an explanation.
What gems should I have on my weapons?
Diamond or Opal are the best to slot in all weapons, in all expeditions.
Lifestaff: Cut Pristine Diamond
VG: Depends on the mobtype, the builds page has the ideal choice listed for each.
Cut Pristine Carnelian on both weapons
What armour perks are ideal?
The ideal 3 perk combo is: Ward+SkillPerk+Refreshing
Your armour should have at least Ward on all pieces.
What are the best jewellery perks?
|Refreshing or Empowered
|Legate’s Ring for 150+ DEX
|Smooth Bone Ring for <150 DEX
|Alternative - Heart of Heka
|Purifying Toast=Beloved=Evasive >Regenerating
|Refreshing or DamageType
|Healthy Toast=Beloved= Evasive=Purifying Toast
What perks should my weapons have?
3 Perk BIS is subjective.
Bane and DMGCON is recommended, partnered with Refreshing Move/Keenly Empowered/Mortal Empower/Mortal Refresh.
Refreshing Torrent is BIS on Hatchet.